Businesses adopt Artificial Intelligence [AI] technology because they want to increase efficiency, reduce operational costs, enhance customer satisfaction, and grow their revenue.
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/businessman-touching-the-brain-working-of-artificial-intelligence-in-the-futuristic-gm1274394072-375647440?phrase=Artificial%20Intelligence
Fortunately, businesses need to maximize the benefits of employing an array of smart technologies like natural language processing, machine learning, and more. Even businesses new to AI can enjoy the major rewards. Futurists accept that AI will transform things in a better way but many employees fear getting laid from their jobs.
What is AI?
It is a technology that helps computers learn from experiences, perform tasks done previously by people, and adjust to set boundaries. Natural language processing and deep learning is essential in AI implementation. These technologies help computers perform tasks by evaluating extensive data and recognizing patterns.
Digital Workplace Group is one of the best consulting services for a digital workplace. The DWG teams take a practical approach to help clients identify and deploy relevant AI & automation strategies.
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/future-artificial-intelligence-robot-and-cyborg-gm1202870693-345510100?phrase=Artificial%20Intelligence
How does AI enhance business processes and productivity?
Enterprises and factories are automating operations with AI. With AI businesses gain the capability to –
- Save money and time by optimizing and automating routine tasks and processes.
- Automation not just causes high productivity but allows using raw materials more efficiently, enhancing product quality, decreasing lead time, and releasing the workforce to do other important activities.
- Increases operational and productivity efficiencies.
- Avoids human errors provided the AI program is properly configured.
- Helps to make quick business decisions based on cognitive technology outputs.
- AI is not designed to copy human emotions, so the decisions remain unbiased.
- Uses insight to forecast consumer behavior and interest. It helps to offer consumers a personalized and better purchase experience.
- Identifies sales opportunities thus increasing revenue.
- Digs into a lot of data and generate quality leads to help improve the customer base.
- Enables analysis and offers smart advice. It helps to show your business as a niche expert.
- Self-learning helps the system to analyze user behavior, detect suspicious transactions as well as create algorithms to avoid financial losses. The system is less susceptible to fraud activities, which is essential to build consumer trust.
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/digital-transformation-concept-system-engineering-binary-code-programming-gm1321462048-407681795?phrase=AI%20%20employed
How AI is employed in different industries?
- Banking – AI helps in forecasting, chatbots, and risk management in the bank’s mobile applications.
- Car manufacturing – AI helps to control production processes, equipment diagnostics, optimization, breakdown information, automation, and preventive measures.
- Information security – AI’s anti-fraud technology allows for analyzing old threats and preventing new ones as well as storing information in a common database.
- Trade – AI analysis the consumer’s purchase activities, keeps track of marketing strategies’ effectiveness, personalized loyalty programs, procurement management, and detailed analytics.
- Healthcare – The healthcare sector can benefit a lot from accurate record keeping of patients’ medical history, telehealth or remote patient monitoring, and performing clinical diagnostics without the need for patients to physically visit the hospital. It is beneficial to monitor contagious disease progression.
There are multiple advantages of AI technology ranging from improvement in defense systems to space exploration and more. It is steadily evolving and has the potential to get more intelligent. There is no golden formula to predict AI’s future, but it is continuously rewarding businesses and consumers.